Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election Day is Over, Hail to the Chief!

Amidst the hours of 9PM and midnight I felt a great amount of fear and trepidation. I finally was able to rest around 230AM. Ohio was pretty much locked up with 95% reporting a 110,000 vote lead for the President. New Mexico, Colorado, Iowa, and Nevada were looking pretty good too. I laid my head down and fell asleep, but I slept fitfully.

At 1030AM I awoke and sat in my living room and popped on the TV and quickly switched to the news. I poured myself a glass of soda and had a cigarette or two and then I heard the joyous news. Senator Kerry had done the right thing and he conceeded. I was blown away, even though I had a feeling that's how the cards were going to fall. I salute you Senator Kerry, it was a good fight and you handled it like a real man.

The President has been re-elected. As I have been reading liberal blogs and been on the lovely Yafro.com to see all of the outcry I can only say a few things:

1) It is obvious that now that Bush has been re-elected, the USA is going to be vaporised
2) It is obvious that the economy is going to collapse. The United States is going to become bankrupt and we will all be out of jobs and broke
3) The military is going to invade the REST of the WORLD! We will conquer all the other "sovereign" nations
4) Bush is going to start up the draft and probably make it for age 14 and above
5) Etc, Etc, Etc...

The above is all sarcasm, for anyone it wasn't blatantly obvious to. Unfortunately, this is the kind of stuff I've been reading all day online. I chuckle mirthfully and have a little smirk on my face even as I sit here writing.


Hail to the Chief,

God bless President George W. Bush

Sincerely,

J. Mac

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....It's amazing how much of your wit and sarcasm became an actuality. This is not meant as a "dig" at you, it's just an observation.

July 11, 2008 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home