Sunday, October 08, 2006

Late Night Magic

Since no one reads this blog anyway... I'm posting song lyrics.

Every thought that I repent,
There's another chip you haven't spent,
And you're cashing them all in,
Where do we begin.
To get clean again,
Can we get clean again.
I walk home alone with you,
And the mood you're born into,
Sometimes you let me in,
And I take it on the chin.
I can't get clean again.
I want to know,
Can we get clean again,
The God of Wine comes crashing through, The headlights of a car that took you farther than you thought you'd ever want to go,
We can't get back again,
We can't get back again,
She takes a drink and then she waits,
The alcohol it permeates. And soon the cells give way, And cancels out the day,
I can't keep it all together, I know...I can't keep it all together,
And the siren's song that is your madness,
Holds a truth I can't erase,
All alone on your face,

Every glamorous sunrise, Throws the planets out of line,
A star sign out of whack
A fraudulent zodiac.
And the God of Wine is crouched down in my room, You let me down, I said it,
Now I'm going down, And you're not even around.
And I said no (no no no no no...)...
I can't keep it all together,
I know (I know I know I know...)...I can't keep it all together,
And there's a memory of a window, Looking through I see you. Searching for something,I could never give you, And there's someone who understands you, More than I do.
A sadness I can't erase.
All alone on your face.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it... ;)

October 08, 2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger Red Bull said...

I read it, too. But since you've hurt my feelings, maybe I won't anymore... :P

October 09, 2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger MacFurious said...

What are you talking about Malta??

October 10, 2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home