Tuesday, December 12, 2006

'Wierd Al' resurge

With the newfound popularity of 'Wierd Al' Yankovic, I thought it only fair to post a link to an older video of Mr. Yankovic that went largely unnoticed. Let's show some love to this master parody-smith. Is that a word? Well, I don't care, just check out the links.

All About the Pentiums

A cute little parody of P. Diddy's "All About the Benjamins" in the same vein as the very popular

White and Nerdy


That was brought to my attention originally by Mr. Redbull

2 Comments:

Blogger the sparrow said...

Thanks for bringing "Pentiums" to my attention. And, by the way, I should get credit for "white & nerdy" since redbull bit it from me ;)

December 12, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger MacFurious said...

Okay, okay... big ups to you :P

December 12, 2006 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home