Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The next stage

Ok,

So today I had lunch with a gentleman named Carl. Carl is potentially my next boss. I was referred to Carl by Mr. Delusional. If you do not know who Mr. Delusional is it doesn't really matter because this story is about ME and not HIM. Erm, okay then. So lunch goes very well with Carl and he sets up an actual interview for the week of October 10th. Awesome. This will give me just enough time to get to level 60 in Warcraft! Oh, that and possibly even fix my car and buy a new suit if I get around to it. Perhaps my priorities are a little messed up. Does anyone else think so? Heh.

Anyway, I can't tell you all how excited I am about this interview. I'll edit this post later for more content.

Salaam

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Bull said...

"Couldn't handle the stress" of teaching? Jeez.... working 180 days a year is really tough, yo.

And does Tracey realize that her husband has the #1 most stressful job on Earth? Does she care?

October 28, 2005 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home