Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Deserter's Tale

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050121-112657-2774r.htm

Wow. He's innocent right? This so-called Marine fled his duty, went back to his "home" country, has whomever release a fake tape of himself being threatened with life and death. They return Mr. Wassoun (I refused to acknowledge a deserter and potential traitor by his rank) to Camp Lejeune and give him a couple of months off and then interrogate him. They let him go home on leave for a while, while they continue the investigation and what does he do?

Paints "Guilty" all over himself. He fled.

Wonder if he's back in the Middle East again, except this time working for the other side?

Hmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger MacFurious said...

I thought I did. Hmph. Yes, I do. :) Now I'm actually trying to put semi-interesting commentary in it, not like my earlier rambles. I hope you enjoy it when I update from time to time :)

July 09, 2005 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home