Thursday, August 11, 2005

All Apologies

I have to apologize for the last post - mostly because I wrote it after a tremendous evening of imbibing adult recreational beverages and then I came to work. What was the first thing I saw on Googlenews? Hilary Clinton. If that wasn't enough to sour everything left in my stomach... anyways, I said I'd be staying out of politics (for another couple of years) so I am keeping true to my word once again.

My next post will be about video games or something.

Oh, I just laughed my *ss off last night at this line from a webcomic I enjoy from time to time:

Preston: "Are we even talking about the same thing here?"
Abe: "At this point, who cares? There's too much talk in this world and not enough stadiums full of lesbians!"
Preston: "I believe Gloria Steinem said that once..."
Abe : "Yeah? Sounds like me and her would get along!"

To see the original in all it's glory:

http://alienlovespredator.com/index.php?id=139

Trust me, it's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home