Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Line of the Night - July 8th, 2008

So that I don't forget these anymore I am going to be posting "Line of the Night" from every get-together I have with my friends from now on. Last night's gem came from my friend Patsy as we were discussing another party event in a bar in upstate New York:

"She was an honest slut, there was no dissembling..." said in seriousness about the 'character' of this nice young lady that served us drinks for many hours.

I think that line is priceless. And for the record, the line is also spot-on.

I'll be tweaking the template for my "Line of the Night", maybe I'll add more depth to it but for now I will leave this post as-is.

Good night!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger maltezefalkon said...

Huh? When were you guys upstate?

July 09, 2008 9:59 AM  
Blogger MacFurious said...

Some guy I know's wedding :P

July 10, 2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger Patsy said...

Yeah! This prick friend of ours got married in this shithole one-horse fucking upstate town. Jeeeez

July 24, 2008 9:18 PM  
Blogger Patsy said...

And where is July 23's line of the night? Just remember that waitress' face.....lmfao

July 24, 2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Patsy said...

http://skepticsystem.blogspot.com/2008/07/real-christians-make-war-peace-is-for.html

this is that bit about the Anti-Christ

You left your Crystal Lite and your chulupa on my living room table.
I threw out the chalupa, but the Crystal Lite will still be here next time you come over. Because only homosexuals drink that stuff.

July 24, 2008 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home