Saturday, December 10, 2005

for the 24 lovers

Jack Bauer: [holding a gun at Nina, who is lying on the floor] You don't have any more useful information, do you?
Nina Myers: [reaching slowly for a gun and speaking in a raspy voice] I do.
Jack Bauer: No, you don't. [shoots her three times, killing her]

Just a little something to hold me over as I eagerly anticipate my Tuesday screening of the first 8 hours of 24, season 4. :) Although nothing beats the Bauer - Chappelle scene of Season 3 so far. I won't post it, 'cause I don't want to ruin it. Screw Nina. She deserved it anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger the sparrow said...

I think we need to have a "24" season premiere party. Did you hear who's going to be in it next season?! Check out my blog for more info.

December 10, 2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger MacFurious said...

Yes I did. I am very excited to see all the new characters but only after I watch Season 4 in it's entirety. :)

December 10, 2005 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home