Monday, September 15, 2008

Line of the Day - Belated

This one goes back a couple o' weeks, the date is lost to the mists of time. I heard the best line of the Summer perhaps on my friends' answering machine. I was passed out on their couch, but not because of "87 Beers" and I just happened to be awoken to the beep of the machine and I heard this gem:

"...I don't know if I'm still drunk... or I'm really hung over... but I've *got* to get my shit together..."

I thought this line was absolutely priceless and will flog myself since I didn't post it 4 weeks ago when I heard it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Patsy said...

Glad to see I've made the "line of the night" so many times...
but just what does that say about me, exactly?
LOL

September 28, 2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger MacFurious said...

Volumes my dear, volumes ;)

October 25, 2008 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home