Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Line of the Night - December 11th, 2008

Ok, this is a good one. No, really. It's good.

So me and the remaining Long Island Crew have taken to playing this delightful little game known as Rock Band 2. I've been highly enjoying our near-weekly "band practices" that we've been having. It's also a good excuse to drink beer. Lots of beer. Anyway, before I get on a tanget about the virtues and flaws of drinking, let me get to the Line of the Night.

Early in the evening we were discussing the playlists and the songs that can be chosen for purchase. I was suitably irritated when I saw that there was not a single song from the greatest Epic Metal band the world has ever seen: Manowar. This sent Patsy into a tizzy Googling Manowar after a well timed comment by Dono about their 80's image which lead to this comment shortly thereafter...

Me: "So, man... this sucks. Hundreds of tunes and no Manowar!"

D: "It's coming out with the Manowar Expansion Pack."

Me: "Really? Awesome...no way!"

D: "Yeah, it also comes with a loincloth."

Congrats Dono!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home