Monday, December 19, 2005

Good day to you all!

I'm in an unusually jaunty mood today. Don't ask me why, I don't know. I haven't been feeling down, but I haven't been feeling particularly uplifted in a while. Maybe it's a lack of sleep. Hmm. Anyway, I am in a very good mood today. I ran a few errands, played some of my crack, and got a haircut. I have a ten hour night ahead of me. I don't understand the unusually good mood but I'm sure if anything can bring me down, it will be listening to the rejects, freaks, and morons that I call co-workers on the radio all night.

Nah, I think tonight they will all just make me laugh. =)

Now to throw some content in here besides this turning into diary-like post, please check out one of my favorite online comics because I thought today's post was very funny.

Alien Loves Predator

I will close with a quote from a famous man:

"History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home