Friday, December 16, 2005

Oh yeah

Click on my ads to help financially support me btw. :)

Now, on to my post:

I received a few job offers today since I reposted my resumes on Monster earlier the other day. Well, one's a sales position at a company I've blown off a couple of times. I mean, how good of a company could it be if every time I put my resume on the site they offer me an interview???

The other was interesting, but the position could be in Virginia, Colorado, or any of the other states it operates in. It's a well known company, but I don't want to post anything about it on here. All I'll say is that it if they ever decide to call me back (since I forwarded my resume to them yesterday afternoon) then I would have a brand spanking new security clearance investigation! If this one's a go, then I want all of you to make sure to say nice things to the agents that will be knocking on your doors asking what you know about me and if you think I am capable of holding a position that may have me being around information that is "highly sensitive to National Security".

That said, I'm off to listen to Opie and Anthony and apply to a few more jobs.

"Peace out." - Kip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home